Thursday, February 24, 2011

Evening Talk

Late twilight or I can say it's been evening. I'm gloomy sitting down in front of my laptop and post this blog. Yeah ~ GLOOMY or rather you can say PEEVISHLY . Suddenly my dearest dog doll, I used to call him RUBEN, came to me and asked what gave me a damn.


Ruben (R) : What the hell in the world happens?  Broken heart or something? 
Me (M) : Stop pissing me off, dude! Or else I'll kill you! 
R : Hey, hey, easy  What'd give you a damn by any chance?
M : Something that shouldn't be really matter 
R : Well then, why you've given me such face? 


M : I said, it SHOULDN'T be something really matter. But it peevishly happens everyday, err.. every night precisely. So it's really getting me on my nerves! 


R : What was that?


M : Here we go, boy. My sister and his son. Every time he does his homework, the third world war is continually happening And I'm really MAD at it! 
R : So, so, what happens anyway? I don't see such annoyance there 


M : Ya, if they were normally studying and teaching. But my sister's such a SHORT TEMPERED! She always blames everything that gets in her way. She speaks LOUD and LOUD that makes my ears deafened!  She has no patience at all, IMO. She even can't bear anything she should 


*taking a looooong sigh *


M : Same thing goes to her son. He's extremely pampered and LAZY ~ Yeah, like mother like son  When looking for something, those two just yelling and yelling, using their mouth instead of the hands!  Somehow I can't HANDLE this anymore!!! 
R : Hmm  I somewhat understand why you're so badly peevish. They utterly annoyed you and if it came to me, maybe I would put my headset and play such ghetto music ~ Ah no. I'd get rid of my headset so they'd be annoyed too 
M : That's just making things worse  I'd rather hush around than yell around 
R : Hah fine. Seems that's the only choice. Poor you 


M : Never mind. I'll make myself stay this way ~ maybe. But if they really make me lose my patience, I'll KILL them! 
R : Ah~ the evil aura just come out from this talk-less girl 
M : Stop teasing me or I'll kill you too! 


R : Oh, NOOOO~  You're too much watching Naruto and Conan, I thought. The effect is you just want to kill anyone Sorry. I'm excused now, you're kinda scary already
M : Now, I really want to KILL YOU!!!  


Ruben finally gone and I'm still typing down. Yeah at least this thing could make me a little better 


Well then, I gotta search for Ruben and obviously kill him see ya on my next post!


(Nb: for some clearances, I really don't intend to kill anybody. That's just for excessive expression for representing the terribly suck condition right now )

No comments:

Post a Comment