Monday, February 28, 2011

Close That Obsolete Book, Time to Open the New One :)

Hello Monday!

Thanks God for giving me a bright Monday It's somewhat a brand new day for me 

Yeah, after Sunday-Full of Tears-day that successfully spoiled me away , I'm holding my head up high TODAY
*then I keep wondering, why should I be so sucked yesterday?  *

You probably know, there's always blessing in every disguise. Even I terribly hate that day, I got some precious lessons from some sincere friends ~ thanks to them . So grateful to know there's still people who try to push me - not to push me down - but to push me up

When there's a willingness, there's always a way.
Yesterday I promised myself, I would stand up high and strongly above my foot tomorrow. Then when I opened my eyes this morning, my feeling got sooooo much better and everything seemed to be easier 

One thing I can conclude is when something pushes you down, don't carry away with that. Resist and hold up, because if you're continually into it, you will never get better. Keep reminiscing something you shouldn't, keep crying something not worth-crying, and keep wishing something that will never come true ... That's just making you seem so pathetic . So, go on, guys. You have life to live for , you have dream to fight for , you have someone to care for ~ your parents and your best friends , and someone you'll die for in the future . Don't blame yourself, don't look down yourself, just believe that YOU'RE SPECIAL . Believe God created us with all of our strengths and weaknesses because nobody's perfect anyway 

Do you still believe there's a rainbow after the rain? Sunshine after the rain? Or light after storm? 

Everything will be fine, just put your trust on God and yourself . You can also count on your parents and best friends. You're not alone. Face it, don't run away, because these just our life trials. So many hindrances we gotta overcome outside 

Smile and keep cheering up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment