Tuesday, January 12, 2021

So, how am I now?

Well, maybe it's been a long time since I did not post in English. Not to mention that maybe my English skill has decreased a lil bit too much because I rarely use it. So sorry for any weird or stiff sentences. Perhaps my vocab not as varied as before :))

So, what I'm gonna write this time?

About life, love, or career?

After those heavy storms God gave me some years ago, Alhamdulillah I could enjoy the rainbow right now. 

Career?

I'm currently working in state-owned company, transportation sector. After being rejected by many companies, finally my ship anchored in PT KAI (Persero) - April 2012. Before that, I was an employee of Sriwijaya Air. I had been worked there for only 3,5 months and resigned for PT KAI (Persero).

Love life?

Alhamdulillah, I'm married in 2013 with a man whom I never thought before, hahaha. He is from Malang, East Java. Now we have two sons, the oldest one is 6 years old and the youngest one is 3 years old. He's also working in the same company as I am. And the daughter? No, two children are enough for us, hehe. 

Dreams?

Alhamdulillah, some of my dreams has come true (some of them are waited to be pursued, keep fight!). 

  • Married at the age of 25 (Alhamdulillah, I'm married at 25 years old);
  • Having two children;
  • Make my mom happy and lift her burden. I don't know whether I have made my mom happy or rather I have not. But I try and will try to make it. I won't be her burden anymore.
  • Visiting Japan. Yas! Alhamdulillah my husband brought me there last year, April 2019. I saw blooming Sakura right before very eyes for the first time;
  • Being a list in Hajj-waiting list;
  • Visiting Phuket. We went there in early 2016.
  • And other things I couldn't write...

More dreams to pursue:

Well, this is private! Hehehe. I would not share em'. But I could tell you my bucket list, some place I hopefully can visit with my family, someday:

  • Europe
    • Italy (to J-Stadiums since me and hubby both Juventini)
    • Paris (being a lovey-dovey couple in front of Eiffel Tower looks adorable, hahaha),
    • Switzerland. My hubby visited there in November 2019 for work matters. He said, I must visit there because it had very amazing scenery and delicious food.
    • UK. As a Harry Potter fans, visiting UK is necessary hahaha. Not to mention I really love the country.
    • Brussels, Belgium.
    • Amsterdam. Maybe as a part of Umroh Plus, hahaha. 
  • Maldives
  • Mecca and Madinah. Of course, to take pilgrim (Umroh and Hajj).
  • Istanbul (not a main destination, but it's no wrong to visit even just for some hours transit right?
  • Japan (again?) Yeah, I reaaalllyy love Japan and always want to come back there over and over again.
  • Islands in Indonesia:
    • Sumba
    • Labuan Bajo, Pink Beach
    • Bangka Belitung
It's okay right having some wishful list? Those could make me more eager to pursue. 

What I'm gonna tell you is, always believe there's always a rainbow after a bad storm. Allah never burdens us more than we could endure. 

Back then in 2011, I maybe was in lowest phase of my life

No job, no love, no money. Some friends were leaving, even some stayed to support. Feeling hopeless, senseless, heartache, and those unpleasant conditions I could not tell. 

But thanks to Allah SWT, for sending me some people who taught me many things. Patience, courage, hard work, love, and how to stay strong when problem hit us. 

"For the helmsman is recognized in the tempest; in the warfare the soldier is proved." — Treatise VII - On the Mortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment